Plastic Surgery Procedures
We offer surgical and non-surgical options including injectables that can help to maintain a youthful appearance longer. All of our products are proven to work and are administered by Dr. Bruggeman.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- CoolSculpting - Non-surgical way to get rid of stubborn fat. Learn more about this process
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Body Contouring – improves the shape and tone of underlying tissue that supports fat and skin, also used to remove sagging fat and skin. Video.
- Botox Injections (Botulinum Toxin) – non-surgical injections that temporarily reduce or eliminate frown lines, forehead creases, crows feet near the eyes and thick neck bands. Botox temporarily paralyzes the muscles that cause wrinkles giving the skin a smooth, refreshed appearance. Video.
- Breast Augmentation – is used to enhance the body contour of a woman who feels her breast size is too small. Breast augmentation is also used to correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy, to balance breast size and as a reconstructive technique following breast removal. Video.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)- a surgical procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts. It can also reduce the size of the areola.
- Breast Reduction- makes breasts smaller, lifts and reshapes them. The goal is to give the patient a smaller, better-shaped breast that is proportionate to her body. This procedure frequently relieves symptoms such as back, neck and shoulder pain.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) – freshens the look around the eye, frequently improving a “tired” appearance. This procedure is typically completed in-office.
- Latisse – is a prescription treatment used to increase the growth for longer, fuller, darker eyelashes.
- Liposuction - sculpts the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas of the body. This has been proven to be a safe and effective way to remove fat and leaves minimal scarring.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) – a procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall. Video.
- Mommy Makeover Video
Located west of the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center Emergency Room
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Monday - Thursday
9am - 5pm
Fridays 9am - 3pm